Named after Noblemen!

A little bit about the history of The Bolingbroke Arms

Named after local noblemen, the Bolingbrokes, who for four generations reigned over North Wiltshire as Lord of the Manor from their nearby home of Lydiard House, the Bolingbroke was built in 1905 and has always been a public house.

Extended to include eight accommodation rooms, the pub was purchased by Arkell's Brewery in 2001 and has since been refurbished to an extremely high standard.

- Contemporary interior with original character
- Acclaimed staff both in the kitchen and out front
- Comfortable and clean accommodation

Now in the capable hands of the Landlady, Jo, the Bolingbrokes' convivial ambiance means it continues to be one of the most popular establishments in the area.