The Bolingbroke Hotel, Pub & Restaurant :
Offering great pub food and comfortable accommodation just off Jnct 16, M4.
You will find us tucked away in tranquil countryside near the historical town of Royal Wootton Bassett and just six miles (15 minutes) from Swindon Town in Wiltshire.
Specialising in imaginative, expertly cooked food together with superb, modern accommodation facilities, our warm and welcoming atmosphere is popular with locals and those passing through alike.
Here they can enjoy a stylish, large bar with fireplace and open plan seating that leads seamlessly through to a more intimate dining area complete with terrace and garden.
Whether it's a quick bite to eat or a stay overnight, we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to make a reservation
What we offer
- homemade pub food 7-days-a-week
- please note whilst we are open for our popular Lunch on Sundays, the kitchen, restaurant and bar are closed on Sunday evenings except when there are special functions.
- 8 en-suite rooms - please telephone directly or BOOK ONLINE below
- plentiful free parking
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the premises
- excellent links to the M4 and the Cotswolds
The Bolingbroke hotel's up-to-date amenities and attention to detail means we are also the ideal venue for group get-to-gethers. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.