The Bolingbroke Hotel, Pub & Restaurant :
TO ALL OUR VALUED GUESTS. WE ARE OPEN !!!
IN THE BEGINNING, OUR OCCUPANCY WILL BE LIMITED.
ON ARRIVAL, WE SHALL LEAD YOU DIRECTLY TO YOUR TABLE SO THAT THERE IS VERY LITTLE INTERACTION, IF ANY, AT THE BAR THROUGHOUT YOUR VISIT.
ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS WILL HAVE BEEN SET UP FOR THE SAFETY OF BOTH OUR CUSTOMERS AND STAFF AS SET OUT BELOW.
01793 852357 OR PREFERABLY EMAIL US TO MAKE A RESERVATION
firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE REMEMBER TO GIVE US YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER WHEN EMAILING.
We shall keep you updated on this site.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
The safety and well-being of both our customers and our teams is our number one priority.
Based on the latest Public Health England guidelines we have put enhanced health and hygiene measures in place to help ensure our customers have a safe and enjoyable visit, and our teams are being looked after. These include:
• Ensuring all team members wash and/or sanitise their hands frequently.
• Staff that have close contact with customers delivering your food or drinks to the tables are required to wear facemasks whilst staff meeting & greeting or taking food/drinks requests are not required to wear them as they can socially distance.
• Frequent sanitising of all items you might have contact with in our premises including toilets, tables, chairs, door handles, taps, bathroom surfaces crockery and glasses.
• Setting tables only after you are seated. Your cutlery will be individually sanitised and dried just before handing to you to enhance our high standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
• Single use of paper menus, or use of laminated menus that are used just once per service and sanitised after each use.
• Providing most condiments if requested, in individual packets. Where this is not possible, small pots of condiments will be provided and discarded when you leave.
• Ensuring there is sufficient distance between your group and other customers.
• If you would like to move tables, and we can accommodate it, we will happily move you.
• Keeping a close eye on all our team members to ensure they are fit and healthy and taking appropriate action, in line with Government guidelines, when required to do so. Additionally, at the start and of each shift our staff will have their temperature taken and recorded using a “No contact digital infrared forehead professional thermometer”.
In return, we kindly ask all our customers:
• If at all possible, please reserve a table in advance by telephoning us on 01793 852357 or emailing email@example.com By doing this we can ensure that there is a table available as tables will be limited and also ensuring that we have enough staff on hand to offer you the best Customer Service you all deserve.
• Provide us with your contact details in case we need to inform you of any important updates e.g. track and trace or if we have to close unexpectedly at short notice. Your telephone number will not be used for any other purpose.
• Please adhere to any one way systems we have set up and use the sanitisers when entering and leaving the premises.
• Please use the Restroom system we have set up indoors to ensure there is only 1 person in the Gents, 1 person in the Ladies and 1 person in the Disabled/baby changing facilities at any one time. Please ask staff member if unsure on how to use this system.
Postpone your visit if you are not feeling well. If you have reserved a table, please do let us know, so that we can offer it to someone else. We will look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
This is not an easy time for anyone and the situation changes frequently. For now, we are open and taking the safety of our staff and customers very seriously whilst providing our staff with employment and our customers with our renowned quality food and drink with great service.
We will continue to respond to the Government guidelines and take the required action.
PLEASE ENJOY YOUR VISIT AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
The Bolingbroke Arms offers great pub food and comfortable accommodation just off Jnct 16, M4..
You will find us tucked away in tranquil countryside near the historical town of Royal Wootton Bassett and just six miles (15 minutes) from Swindon Town in Wiltshire.
Specialising in imaginative, expertly cooked food together with comfortable accommodation facilities, our warm and welcoming atmosphere is popular with locals and those passing through alike.
Here they can enjoy a stylish, large bar with fireplace and open plan seating that leads seamlessly through to a more intimate dining area complete with terrace and garden.
Our bar and restaurant have easy step-free wheelchair access and WC.
Whether it's a quick bite to eat or a stay overnight, we look forward to welcoming you soon.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or wish to make a reservation. Please include your telephone number.
Our telephone number is 01793 852357
PLEASE NOTE, THE KITCHEN, RESTAURANT AND BAR ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAY EVENINGS
What we offer
- homemade pub food 7-days-a-week
- please note, whilst we are open for our popular Lunch on Sundays, the kitchen, restaurant and bar are closed on Sunday evenings except when there are special pre arranged functions.
- 8 en-suite rooms - please telephone directly or BOOK ONLINE below
- plentiful free parking
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout the premises
- excellent links to the M4 and the Cotswolds
The Bolingbroke hotel's up-to-date amenities and attention to detail means we are also the ideal venue for group get-to-gethers. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.